Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Apr 25, 2010
    Jana from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi Diane.I saw you answer a DDP ? regarding children getting an adult TS if no child menu. What about a CS? My DD8 wants to eat at Yorkshire County in UK (Epcot), but I don't see a kids meal on the menu. Will that cost me 1 adult or 1 child CS credit?Thx!

    Hi Jana,

    Yorkshire County Fish Shop is a family favorite for a quick, counter service lunch.  Since there is no kids' menu, your child can order off of the regular menu.  It's a great savings and a delicious option!

    Hope this helps.  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Rhode Island

I am Diane from RI.  My husband and I have 3 children. I took my first trip to Walt Disney World when I was 11 and I have traveled many times since then with all different party sizes.   Every aspect of planning a vacation is pure joy to me. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.