Mom And Son Nemos Reef
  • On May 5, 2011
    Danielle from CT Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    my DGP& I are going to be traveling with my DD8 in Dec2011but her father is MIA how would i go about getting a passport for her if I do not have info on her father and he is not in our lives? I am really worriedwe will not be able to take her on this t

    Hi, Danielle!

    You are definitely doing the right thing by applying for a passport for those in your traveling party.  If you and your daughter are US citizens, I encourage you to visit the US Department of State's Passport Page.  It contains detailed information on how to apply for a minor, what to bring when you apply and even what you'll need should the other parent not be present.  You'll definitely want to go through the process of obtaining the necessary paperwork for the passport for any kind of travel, and it's better to get it done now than later. I hope this helps you plan.

    Should you need more advice about your Disney Cruise Line voyage, come back and visit me here.  I hope that you have a wonderful day and a magical vacation. Bon voyage!

thumbnail image for Andi

Meet the Panelist: Andi, Alabama

Anchors aweigh! Time to set sail aboard Disney Cruise Line, and I'm just the mom to help you navigate the waters of planning. From stem to stern to ports of call, I'll show you the ropes of pixie-dusted vessels filled with magic and adventure. Learn More About Andi

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.