Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Jun 22, 2011
    Antoinette from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello! I am on the DDP (table service) and just wanted to know that if you are at a restaurant such as the Sci-Fi Diner, can you get a milkshake as your non alcoholic drink?

    Hi Antoinette!

          My son and I love the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater!  It has been my experience that most Table Service Restaurants in Walt Disney World will let you substitute a milkshake for your non-alcoholic drink on the Disney Dining Plan.  When you get to the restaurant, you can ask your waiter or waitress if they will let you do this.

    I hope that your next Walt Disney World vacation is filled with magic and memories!

    Keep Dreaming Big!
thumbnail image for Marc

Meet the Panelist: Marc, New York

I am a single Father to one incredible boy.  I would love nothing more than to provide people with Disney vacation planning that will enable them to have a new experience or make their Disney vacation just a little more magical! Learn More About Marc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.