• On Aug 25, 2021
    Pam from OH Asked

    I have a 5 day world hopper pass that I purchased in 1997 that only a couple of days were used. How do I convert it to use as a current pass?

    Hi Pam!

    Kudos to you for keeping up with your past Park Hoppers for almost a quarter of a century! I'm so glad you are returning to Walt Disney World. If this is your first trip back, expect to experience some sweet nostalgia and be stunned by all the new attractions and upgrades. Be sure to experience Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Avatar Flight of Passage.

    Tickets with valid admission from before 2004 are honored, but you do need to convert them to new tickets. Typically you will need to change them in person at Guest Services which are located outside all four theme parks and at Disney Springs. A Cast Member can help you get started by phone at (407) 939-1289 or through email.

    Enjoying catching up with Mickey!
thumbnail image for Elisabeth

Meet the Panelist: Elisabeth, South Carolina

Ready for a visit to Mickey? I'm here to help. I've experienced Walt Disney World with my four children from their stroller years to young adulthood. I've sailed on every Pirates of the Caribbean on the planet, consumed countless Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars, and believe the Electric Water Pageant music is the catchiest around. I'm excited to help you plan your Disney adventure. Learn More About Elisabeth

Related Video

  • thumbnail image for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park After Dark

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.