Family With Medals; RunDisney 10K; Stitch Hat; Lilo and Stitch Costume
  • On Jul 29, 2010
    Rosalind Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My daughter has SPD. Her counselor said we might be able to get a special pass for her. If so, where do I get this pass?

    Hi Rosalind,

    Thanks for writing.  If your daughter's Sensory Processing Disorder makes it difficult for her to wait on long lines, then I would recommend stopping by Guest Relations at whichever theme park you visit first.  Explain your daughter's needs and/or your concerns and you may be eligible for a Guest Assistance Card (GAC) that will enable your family to access attractions via a separate entrance.  While this won't eliminate your need to wait on lines, the lines are generally significantly shorter and more "low key."

    I hope your entire family has a magical trip!

thumbnail image for Tanya

Meet the Panelist: Tanya, New Jersey

I am Tanya from FL, full-time mom to two fun-loving boys. I have an array of planning tips and believe I offer a unique perspective on how to make Disney an amazing adventure for individuals with a variety of needs and abilities. Learn More About Tanya

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.