Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Mar 17, 2009
    Lynette from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My daughter is going to Disney with her band. I am leary about sending her with cash. Could I buy Visa gift cards or some other type of card to send with her. I was going to buy a few with a small amount on each. What would you recommend.

    Hi Lynette!

         What fun for your daughter!  I don't blame you for not wanting to send cash - you never know what can happen to it.  You can certainly send Visa gift cards, or might I suggest, a Disney Gift Card.  They are so easy to purchase and to use in the parks.  They are available in denominations of $25 all the way to $500.  If you are feeling exceptionally generous, you can even purchase a cute Mickey Mouse gift card holder as well!  Best wishes to your daughter!

    Much pixie dust,

    Jackie S.
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Louisiana

Yes, I'm the one behind you in the grocery store checkout line. You know, the one that lets you know why you simply HAVE to stay on property and laughs when you say that you are going to visit Disney World AND Epcot... Yes, that crazy lady is me! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.