Mom And Daughter Magic Kingdom Cinderella's Castle
  • On Aug 18, 2013
    Karrie Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My daughter is currently in the Disney College program and her birthday is coming up. We will be unable to visit and would like to send her a cake and balloons. Do you know who I could contact for this?

    Hi Karrie!
    What a cool idea!
    You can contact the amazing Dream Makers over at Disney Floral and Gifts and they will help you create something fantastic for your daughter!
    To get started on a personalized experience, visit Disney Floral and Gifts online. You can also call (407) WDW-GIFT or (407) 939-4438 to speak directly to a Dream Maker. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

    Here is a second link just in case:

    I hope this helps and I wish your Princess a Happy Birthday!! :)

thumbnail image for Chris

Meet the Panelist: Chris, Massachusetts

I am a Disney fanatic!! Since childhood, I have been a fan of all things Disney; particularly the theme parks! There is no place on Earth that I would rather spend my time and I look forward to helping you create everlasting memories of your own! Learn More About Chris

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.