Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Apr 29, 2012
    Anna from NJ Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My daughter has autism and our trip is in the end of May. I know there is a GAC available to help us out with her and that I should bring a doc note, is there a way to get the card through the resort before we get to the park? We ordered prk tix online

    Hi there, Anna!

    The Guest Assistance Card is available at any Guest Relations counter throughout the Walt Disney World Parks. You'll need to pick up the card when you arrive. It will be good for the duration of your stay.

    This allows you some face time with the Cast Member who will be able to speak with you and your daughter to determine exactly which type of Guest Assistance Card will best suit the needs of your travel party.

    Have a wonderful time!

    See you later, celebrator,
    -Deborah B.
thumbnail image for Deborah

Meet the Panelist: Deborah, Florida

As a Florida native, my life has always included Walt Disney World. Now I share that magic with my husband and my sons, ages seven and eight. In between trips to the World, I teach for the Department of English at the University of South Florida. Learn More About Deborah

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.