Mom And Daughter Cinderella Tea Cups
  • On Sep 18, 2015
    Oscar from CA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Where can I up date my credit card to pay my annual pass

    Hello Oscar,

    I’m so excited to hEAR you have invested in a Disneyland Resort Annual Passport, this means more pixie dusted days to explore The Happiest Place on Earth! 

    If you would like to make a payment, change the credit/debit card or check your balance, you can call Disneyland Resort Annual Passport Monthly Payments Guest Services at (800) 410-4656 and select Option 2. They are open Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 8:00pm. Keep in mind that only the Guest whose name is on the Monthly Payment contract can call.

    I hope this helps and that you have a magical time during your next visit. If you have any more questions, please visit me here and let me know how I can help you plan your Disney vacation.

    Happy Park Hopping at the Disneyland Resort!

    ~ Lynette
thumbnail image for Lynette

Meet the Panelist: Lynette, Utah

I'm a mama, a wife, an artist, a believer in Pixie Dust and I love fashion with a Disney twist. I live Disney every day, quite literally. My family and I live in the real "UP" house replica from the beloved Disney•Pixar film. We are always chasing our dreams by living our family motto, unashamedly borrowed from Walt himself, "Keep Moving Forward." Learn More About Lynette

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.