Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Oct 17, 2015
    Helen from Bucks Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Can you get a DAS card at Guest Services at the entrance to MK (not the one inside the park)?

    Hello, Helen!

    You can request the Disability Access Service (DAS) at any theme park Guest Relations Lobby. Although I have been able to update my son's DAS at the Guest Relations Window located just outside the gates of the Magic Kingdom, it is best to visit Guest Relations located just inside the theme park to complete the initial request and registration progress. The registration process is quick, and basic information is collected such as name, age, party size and length of stay. Keep in mind that you will no longer receive a card as the DAS is now electronically linked to theme park admission media (MagicBands or tickets). It is also important that all members of your party be present so that everyone's media can be associated properly with the DAS recipient. 

    I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have further questions as you continue your planning. 

    Have a magical day!

thumbnail image for Missy

Meet the Panelist: Missy, Texas

Hello, I’m Missy from Texas! I love all things Disney, especially the Walt Disney World Resort. Although we visit several times a year, there’s always something new to experience, making each vacation unique. As a mom to a son with special needs, I know the importance of cherishing every park visit and look forward to helping you plan magical moments for your family! Learn More About Missy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.