Mom And Son Safari
  • On Jan 1, 2011
    Jessica from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi moms & dads, visting DisneyJune with husband, twin daughters and son (who has Autism). I read here we can obtain a special assistance pass. My quest, do we need a note from his doctor to obtain this card?

    Hello and welcome to the Moms Panel! You do not need to acquire a note from your doctor in order to receive a Guest Assistance Pass. Upon entering any of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks, simply head on over to Guest Relations and speak with a Cast Member who will be able to assist you. Once you receive your pass, present your pass to a Cast Member at each attraction. They will be able to help you in any way they can. Thank you so much for visiting the panel. Please come back and join us again should any new questions or concerns pop-up. I hope your visit is MAGICAL and one you will never forget. ~Have a MAGICAL day!~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.