Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Dec 18, 2013
    Summer from AL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My dad is a FL resident. Can he purchase FL resident discounted tickets for my kids to use while we pay full price, since we are over the age of 18? He will not be going to the parks with us.

    Hi Summer!

         Wow, it is wonderful that your Father lives in Florida! Unfortunately, your Father will not be able to purchase Magic your Way Tickets for your children at the Florida resident discount because Florida resident tickets can only be used by a Florida resident with a valid Florida ID (this includes children-who need to be living in Florida to receive the Florida resident discount). Magic Your Way Tickets cannot be gifted to an out-of-stater.

    I hope you and your family have a totally magical time on your next Walt Disney World vacation!

    Keep Dreaming Big!
thumbnail image for Marc

Meet the Panelist: Marc, New York

I am a single Father to one incredible boy.  I would love nothing more than to provide people with Disney vacation planning that will enable them to have a new experience or make their Disney vacation just a little more magical! Learn More About Marc

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.