Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Sep 22, 2010
    Melissa from GA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We are currently on vacation at Disney World and today we bought a teapot in the UK at Epcot. When we got back to hotel, we found the handle broken? How can we return it for a new one without having to go back to Epcot?

    Hi Melissa!  If you are staying at a Disney resort please notify the concierge or front desk of the situation about your EPCOT purchase.  They can arrange to get it replaced.  If you are staying off site you can check with a park Guest Service cast member. If you have your receipt it might be easier but in any case I am sure they will help you get a new one.  You can also call the merchandise customer service number, 407-363-6200, to get it arranged to be replaced.

    I have seen the beautiful teapots in the United Kingdom store. It is a wonderful souvenir for a great Disney trip around the world!
thumbnail image for Kay

Meet the Panelist: Kay, Indiana

Hello Adventurers and travelers! I am Kay and a past Adventures By Disney mom for the panel. But now I am excited to share vacation planning tips for those heading out for an incredible vacation to Walt Disney World. Learn More About Kay

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.