Family With Medals
  • On Mar 16, 2010
    Gwen from WI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We currently have the counter service plan, but are considering upgrading to the Disney Dining plan including table service - where do we do that? Is it best to do beforehand if we want to make a DDR so they know what plan we are on? Thanks!!

    Hi Gwen!

    Since this upgrade would be a change on your vacation package, the easiest method is to call them and tell them what you'd like to change it to. The number is 407-939-7675. It probably wouldn't hurt to get this changed before making your dining reservations (if you're making them online), just to be on the safe side. I think the determining factor is the resort confirmation number, which will stay the same. But I'm not sure if their system assigns a separate unique number based on the dining plan you're on. Again, to be on the safe side, I'd take care of this first.

    Good luck on all your vacation plans!

thumbnail image for Terry

Meet the Panelist: Terry, South Carolina

If you can imagine how someone feels winning a million dollar sweepstakes, then that is how I felt when I was selected for the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. Learn More About Terry

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.