Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Sep 2, 2015
    Kristal from ME Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    How do I correct who is listed as my travel party on my My Disney Experience? I somehow listed my daughter in law instead of my husband.

    Hi Kristal! Thanks for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel. You must have a great relationship with your daughter-in-law! No worries it's a simple your My Disney Experience account click "My Family & Friends" then find your daughter-in-law and select edit. You can delete her profile and add your husband by clicking "Add a Guest." You can add back your daughter-in-law the same way if you choose.

    I hope that helps to answer your question, and wish you a magical and memorable Disney Vacation!


thumbnail image for Juliette

Meet the Panelist: Juliette, Georgia

I'm a high-spirited Mom of 4. You say "vacation" and I'll tell you why for our family of 6, there's no better way than the Disney way! Since becoming Disney Vacation Club members, our dreams of travel quickly turn into magical memories again and again...I'm a real world example of the endless vacation possibilities available with the magic of Disney Parks and Disney Vacation Club. Learn More About Juliette

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.