• On Apr 12, 2016
    Lee from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Is there any way to convert a 7-Day Magic Your Way with Park Hopper ticket to an Annual Passes before leaving on our vacation in July? I would feel more comfortable having this done ASAP (and would like to purchase Tables in Wonderland).

    Hi, Lee!

    You are able to upgrade your Park Hoppers to Annual Passes, but it can only be done in person at a ticket window or Guest Relations. I had to do this exact transaction with my dad on a previous trip, and it really was quite speedy! We turned in his existing ticket, and they quickly let my dad know the price to upgrade, he charged the balance, and off we went into the parks!  While at Guest Relations, you can also purchase your Tables in Wonderland card.

    It will just take a few minutes to complete your transaction, then you will officially have that magical yellow Annual Pass card allowing you 365 days of magic in the theme parks! I love my Annual Pass and all the benefits that go along with it. 

    Sending you happy wishes for a quick upgrade process to that Annual Pass!


thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.