AA Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar; DinoLand U.S.A.; animal kingdom
  • On Aug 18, 2014
    Aiman from Nottinghamshire Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are coming to Disney soon, staying at Coronado spring and we booked a character dining to celebrate our son whose turning 5. My question is about the cake? Are they going to provide one? and celebrate with him as a birthday or just normal dinner?

    Hi Aiman!

    In most cases, the Walt Disney World table service restaurants provide a cupcake for guests that are celebrating birthdays.  You can choose to purchase a cake for the restaurant to bring out.  We celebrate our children's birthdays at Chef Mickey's every year and have a specialty cake made for them.  They can be as simple as a pre-made vanilla or chocolate cake or elaborate with filling and fondant.  The pastry chefs are really talented and we have never been disappointed.  You can call the cake ordering hotline at 407-827-2253.  Check out the Disney Food Blog for more information: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/disney-world-cakes-faq/

    Have a magical day!
thumbnail image for Leslie

Meet the Panelist: Leslie, Florida

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife from Florida who loves to take advantage of every bit of what Walt Disney World has to offer.  From our wedding to birthdays, my family loves to celebrate any occasion at Disney World.  Learn More About Leslie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.