Mom With Kids After Run
  • On May 7, 2012
    Julie from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    We are coming to Disney for 3 days and are staying outside of the parks. I would like to get my daughter Mickey shaped pancakes. Is there a counter/quick service place to do that?? Thanks!

    Hi Julie! Congrats on your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World! The great news is that even though you are staying off site you can make an Advanced Dining Reservation (ADR) at any of the WDW resorts or parks. You can also enjoy the Quick Service meals. Many of the food courts at the resorts offer Mickey Mouse waffles, including all of the All Star resorts, Coronado Springs and Kona Island at the Polynesian. I hope you have a magical vacation! Magically, Stacy
thumbnail image for Stacy

Meet the Panelist: Stacy, South Carolina

Mother, wife, runner and Disney World fanatic! I'm passionate about Disney, running, fitness and fun! We have visited Disney World every year since our kids were toddlers. I love helping families plan their vacation at the most magical place on earth. Learn More About Stacy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.