Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Nov 4, 2015
    Pamela from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I will be coming back to Disney World in July 2016 with my adult daughter and her friend. When I made the reservation I didn't indicate that we would be celebrating anything. Is there a way to change this on line?

    Greetings Pamela!

    Welcome back to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. It is wonderful to hear you are planning your next Walt Disney World Resort vacation and that you will be celebrating a special occasion. Adding a little extra Pixie Dust to your Disney visit is always wonderful.

    While there is not a way to add your celebration online, you can call Disney to have the note added to your reservation. I also like to call and request for it to be added to any dining reservations as well, once I have made them all. 

    Have a wonderful time planning the rest of your vacation and please let us know if we may be of any further assistance. 

    Magical Wishes,

thumbnail image for Lauren

Meet the Panelist: Lauren, Colorado

Hi-ya, Pals! I'm a wife and mother of three who's enjoyed many special occasions at Walt Disney World Resort with my family: graduations, pregnancies, birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, reunions, and even our Fairy Tale Honeymoon. I look for any excuse to return "home" often and would love to help add a little extra Pixie Dust to your next magical adventure. Learn More About Lauren

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.