Mom And Son On Run
  • On Mar 24, 2013
    Christine from ON Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are coming in April to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday. Is there a way to get a Grumpy-themed gift to our room at Port Orleans Riverside? Like a t-shirt and baseball hat, maybe? Thanks!

    Hi Christine,

    How fun! You'll want to contact the Dream Makers at Disney Floral & Gifts. They are wonderful with creating gifts that will help you celebrate any occasion. Give them a call at: 407-WDW-GIFT (407-939-4438).

    Wishing you a wonderful vacation and a very Happy Birthday to your husband,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.