Mom And Son Safari
  • On Mar 16, 2015
    Michael from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    How to have a child's band and pass shared between divorced Parents. Season Pass (and band) was bought under her name. However, we are taking him to Disney this weekend. His band will get him in, but how do we link it so that we can include him in FastPass

    Hi Michael,
    You can share information for your friends and family through your My Disney Experience account. When you go into my Family & Friends List, there are instructions there on how to add people to your account. You can link him in there and include him in your resort reservations and your FastPass+ selections. This is an incredibly convenient feature of My Disney Experience because it allows you to travel in groups and everyone can be included in the fun!

    I hope you and your family have a great time visiting the Walt Disney World Resort this weekend!

    Best Wishes, 
    Amy B.
thumbnail image for Amy

Meet the Panelist: Amy, Florida

I’ve grown up in Central Florida and have been visiting Disney Parks for over 30 years. Now that I’m a mom myself of a blended family with four kids, I love sharing Disney’s year-round special events with my family. Some of our favorite events are the Flower and Garden Festival, Epcot's International Food and Wine Festival and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Let me help you plan something extraordinary for your next Disney Parks vacation! Learn More About Amy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.