Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jun 22, 2012
    Christina from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My child will turn 3 a few months before our annual passes expire. Do we need to by him an ap or does the same rules apply to aps as to vacation packages (where the child still counts as a "2 yr old" during the time frame of the tickets)???

    Hi, Christina!

    The "child stays 3" rule is for the time of a vacation stay, not for the length of your tickets.  If you only have a few trips to Walt Disney World before your Annual Passes expire, you might find it easier to just purchase a regular park ticket for your son, that way you can purchase his Annual Pass during your renewal time to stay on the same schedule. 

    I hope this helps!  Enjoy your park visits to Walt Disney World!
thumbnail image for Cathy

Meet the Panelist: Cathy, Ohio

I am a fundraiser/event planner turned stay at home mom. When I am not running to cheerleading practice or a soccer game with my kids, I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, and of course, planning our next Disney adventure!

Learn More About Cathy

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.