• On Apr 12, 2016
    Regina from TX Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My child has adhd is there a pass

    Hello, Regina,

    Thank you for sending your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.  Walt Disney World offers Guests a Disability Access Service (DAS) card that is intended for Guests whose disability prevents them from waiting in a conventional queue environment.  The DAS card is available at Guest Relations at any of the theme parks.  When you arrive there, a cast member will work with you individually to provide assistance. Based on your specific needs, a DAS Card or other accommodations may be provided.

    If you have any further questions, please let us know.  -Kara
thumbnail image for Kara

Meet the Panelist: Kara, Nebraska

I am a retired teacher with a family of 3 adult sons who have grown up through Disney. I am known by friends as the Star Wars loving Disney Nerd who always wants to serve up tips and ideas of how to make visits to Walt Disney World special and magical.  Learn More About Kara

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.