Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On May 22, 2014
    Paola Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    How can I change a preexisting dinning reservation? Thanks!

    Hi Paola,

    The easiest way to change an Advanced Dining Reservation is to call 407-WDW-DINE (407-939-3463). Be sure to have your confirmation number handy when you call. They will be able to check availability and help switch the reservation for you if possible.

    Have a wonderful vacation,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.