• On May 24, 2021
    Deidre from CA Asked Please note that experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    How can i change the name of one ticket in my party?

    Hi, Deidre!

    Welcome, and thanks for asking planDisney this question about Disneyland Resort tickets.

    It’s best that the name on each ticket matches the name of the person using the ticket and their identification card. The names assigned to unused theme park tickets can be changed, but this typically needs to be done in person at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths since they can’t be assigned to another person online. I suggest that you call the Disneyland Resort at (714) 781-4636 for Cast Member assistance with reassigning the ticket prior to your arrival, if possible. However, keep in mind that even if an unused theme park ticket expires, you can always use the amount you paid as credit toward a new valid ticket in the future. 

    I hope this helps you make plans, Deidre. Please send us any other questions you have as your trip approaches. Enjoy a wonderful day at the Happiest Place on Earth!

    Wishing you magic,
thumbnail image for Courtney

Meet the Panelist: Courtney, California

I'm a lifelong Californian who's been making magical memories at the Happiest Place on Earth since I was a little girl! Now that I'm the mom of a spirited son and daughter, I love seeing the Disneyland Resort through their young eyes. Our family is perpetually planning our next Disney Parks adventure, and I'm excited to help make your dream vacation a pixie-dusted reality too! Learn More About Courtney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.