Mom And Daughter; Magic Kingdom; Cinderella's Castle; AA; Mickey Balloon
  • On Jan 6, 2011
    Ella from FL Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    We are Canadians who winter and own property in Florida. In late February we will visit Disney along with our Canadian son, daughter in law and their 2 year old. Are we eligible for Florida resident's discount? What paper work do we need to show?

    Hello my fellow Canadian!!

    I wish I could winter in Florida!

    To be eligible for the Florida resident special offers you will need proof of Florida residency in the form of:
    • Florida driver's license
    • Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address) 
    • Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID 
    • Florida college/university ID 
    • Florida-based military ID

    If you have questions you can call 407-939-1289

    In case you were's pretty cold in Canada right now!  Enjoy the Florida sunshine!


thumbnail image for Carrie

Meet the Panelist: Carrie, Ontario

I am from Georgetown, ON Canada. I own/operate a health and fitness company, and have 3 children. I love being able to help people plan their vacations and share my experiences with them ... including how to stay fit and healthy while on vacation! Learn More About Carrie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.