Mom And Daughter; Animal Kingdom
  • On Aug 12, 2011
    Jamie from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Do you have to bring a birth cetificate or something to prove that your kid is 2 or under. We are thinking about going the week that my son turns 3 so am I going to have to pay for his half way in the week?

    Hi Jamie, I don't think they would ask to see proof of age unless your child looks much older than he actually is, but I always like to be prepared just in case, so I would bring a birth certificate to be on the safe side. You will not need to pay for him, even when he turns 3 during your stay. A child is considered the age he/she was when you started your stay and for the whole duration of that stay. Even though your son is turning 3 halfway through your vacation at WDW, he will be considered as 2 years old during that whole stay, so no need to worry about having to pay anything for him during this vacation! How's that for spreading some pixie dust on your upcoming's nice when surprise good news like this can brighten a guest's day (every little bit helps right?). Have a magical trip. Best wishes, Brigitta
thumbnail image for Brigitta

Meet the Panelist: Brigitta, British Columbia

I am a Canadian citizen working in the tourism industry. My Disney World experiences started with my family when I was just a little girl. I have continued this tradition with my daughter who has been there now more than 15 times. Learn More About Brigitta

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please log in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.