Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Feb 17, 2012
    Dawn from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hi! I have boy/girl twins that will be 7 in January 2013. We are planning our first trip to WDW for their birthday. I know about Cinderella's Royal Table (and Her Royal Highness pkge) for my daughter. Is there anything equivalent for my son??

    Hi Dawn! I'm guessing with twins, it's SUPER important to acknowledge both children equally!

    For your 7 year old son, I'd recommend a trip to The Pirates League inside Magic Kingdom Park. There, he'll be transformed into a pirate and taken to a Secret Room where the Pirate Masters will reveal their hidden treasure. It's sure to be one of the highlights of your little boy's vacation!

    You might also wish to consider having a pirate surprise from Disney Florist delivered to your Disney resort hotel room or to one of your table-service restaurant locations onsite! Check out the link above to the website or call one of the Dream Makers at 407-WDW-GIFT (407-939-4438).

    Thanks for taking the time to visit us at the Walt Disney World Moms Panel and feel free to send more questions our way in the days leading up to your trip! May your Disney vacation be practically perfect in every way!
thumbnail image for Kim

Meet the Panelist: Kim, North Carolina

I am a wife and mom of 2. I have some unique Disney planning experiences related to special diets, touring with a preschooler and teenager at the same time, and meeting mobility needs. I look forward to helping you plan the vacation of your life! Learn More About Kim

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.