• On Nov 6, 2011
    Lauren Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    My boyfriend and I are heading down to WDW Jan. 9th-13th 2012 for his 21st birthday! We are spending that day in Epcot, and having dinner at the Beirgarten. Is there anything special we can do for his birthday at the restaurant or anywhere else in Epcot?

    Hi Lauren,

    Be sure to stop by Guest Relations when you enter Epcot to pick up his free "Happy Birthday" button. You can get him a birthday cake at the restaurant, which would be a nice surprise. The "Celebrate Today" cakes are currently $21.00 plus tax and are available in chocolate or vanilla. If you want one of those cakes, simply inform the host or hostess at the podium when you arrive for your table service reservation. You can also call 407-WDW-DINE and have them make a notation on your reservation at Biergarten that you are celebrating a birthday and request that they sprinkle Mickey confetti on the table.

    Have a wonderful time celebrating with your boyfriend,


thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.