Family With Medals
  • On Feb 10, 2009
    Aquanita Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I have booked a vacation to WDW in May, it has been paid in full. Now I may have to cancel the trip, will I be able to get my money back.


    I'm sorry you have to cancel your trip!

    The good news is that, if you've booked your trip through Disney, you can get a full refund!  However, in the future, keep in mind that Disney has two different refund policies depending on what type of vacation you've purchased:

    • If you purchase a room-only stay (no tickets or dining), you can cancel your room up to five days before arrival without any penalty.
    • If you purchase a vacation package (room plus tickets and/or dining), you can cancel up to 45 days before arrival without penalty.  From 45 days out to 5 days out, there is a cancellation fee of $100. If you cancel within five days of your stay, there is a cancellation fee of $200.

    Now, if you booked with a travel agent or online company, you'll need to check their fine-print.

    Hope we'll see you real soon!
thumbnail image for Whitney

Meet the Panelist: Whitney, Mississippi

My family of 6 appreciates Disney's value! Although Ft. Wilderness is our second home, we've enjoyed the resorts for business, reunions and romantic getaways. For me, Disney also means dining: last count, I'd eaten at 55 restaurants around the World! Learn More About Whitney

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.