Family With Medals
  • On Mar 18, 2013
    Tina Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    If I booked my trip to WDW through a travel agent. We are staying in Port Orleans Riverside. I have to have my trip paid in full by July for August travel. Can I use Disney gift cards to apply to my payment? If so, how do I do that?

    Hi Tina! Yes, you can use a Disney gift card to make payments towards your Disney vacation.  You can do this online (using the My Disney Experience link) or by calling Disney at 407-939-1936.  If you need assistance with making a payment online, there is help available.  Have a wonderful vacation, Tina!
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Connecticut

I’m Diane from Connecticut. I love to travel  - especially to Walt Disney World! I am married with three children and telework as a product consultant. I believe Disney vacations are like snowflakes, no two are the same. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.