Mom And Son Safari
  • On Dec 24, 2010
    Mark from MI Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Booked a room only reservation. Wife has a ticket from 1995 with 2 days left on it. How do you suggest we redeem this ticket, and purchase 3 2 dAY tickets for the rest of the family? Also this ticket is in her maiden name. Is this a problem? Thank's

    Hi Mark! I love that your wife hung on to her ticket all these years - it will well be worth her while! All she needs to do is go to Guest Services at any of the theme parks with a valid photo identification where they will validate that remaining days. Her change of name should be no problem. Once this is done, they will provide your wife with an updated ticket. You can purchase park tickets for the rest of your family at any Disney resort or theme park.

    Have a magical vacation Mark! Write us back if you have any other questions!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.