Mom And Son Nemos Reef
  • On Mar 15, 2010
    Janelle from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hello! We are booked for our Disney cruise, and want to make sure we covered it all. My husband and I have enhanced NYS licenses. Will these be sufficient without our birth certificates?

    Hi Janelle,

    Congratulations on booking your Disney Cruise!  At this time a valid, unexpired state-issued Enhanced Driver's License (where available) is an acceptable form of proof of U.S. citizenship.  You can find a full list of the acceptable forms of identification HERE.

    Hope this helps, have a great trip!

thumbnail image for Karen

Meet the Panelist: Karen, New Hampshire

Ahoy matey!  My name is Karen and if there is such a person as the all-American Disney Mom, I'm it. I am a proud card-carrying member of Disney Cruise Line's Castaway Club and I would love to help you plan your Disney Cruise Line vacation! Learn More About Karen

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.