Mom And Son On Run
  • On Feb 22, 2010
    Heidi from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    How do I book the princess and or pirate dress up for my children?

    Hi Heidi!
    You can make reservations for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at two locations: Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom and the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney area. For a princess transformation reservation you can call (407) WDW-STYLE or (407) 939-7895. For a pirate transformation in Magic Kingdom's Adventureland at The Pirates League, you can make reservations by calling (407) WDW-CREW or (407) 939-2739.
    Have a magical, pixie dust filled vacation to WDW!
thumbnail image for Maribel

Meet the Panelist: Maribel, Puerto Rico

When it comes to Walt Disney World, I consider myself a travel "expert." I have been to Disney on every stage of my life and hope to continue doing so with my husband and our Prince and Princess. Learn More About Maribel

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.