Mom and Daughter at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort Room
  • On Mar 27, 2012
    Emma from Kent Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    If I want to book anything that needs a reservation ie Pirates and Pals shows etc, do I have to phone the USA number or is there a UK number I can phone? Also, would you recommend the above show for 2 adults who don't have kids? Thanks x

    Hi Emma!

    Moms Panel Deborah answered a similar question to yours and verified some information directly with Pirate and Pals.  They told her that the only way to make reservations is to call directly, but offered tips on how to save time on the phone.  Check out Deborah B's answer HERE.  

    I 100% recommend the Pirate and Pals Fireworks Voyage to adults!  In fact, just last weekend I took some girlfriends of mine on this activity and we had a blast!  The snacks are delicious, the entertainment is hilarious and of course the fireworks display is one of a kind.

    Have a magical day!

thumbnail image for Leslie

Meet the Panelist: Leslie, Florida

I am a stay-at-home mom and wife from Florida who loves to take advantage of every bit of what Walt Disney World has to offer.  From our wedding to birthdays, my family loves to celebrate any occasion at Disney World.  Learn More About Leslie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.