Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Feb 8, 2012
    Amy Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Where is the best place in Epcot to take my 21 yo hubby for his first legal alcoholic drink. He likes beer and flavoured ciders. His 21st birthday is during our trip in september. Thanks!!

    Hello Amy!! 

    There are so many great beer options to choose from in World Showcase.  I'm pretty confident my husband and I have tried them all in the course of several trips.

    If your husband is a beer and cider fan, I would first check out the Rose and Crown Pub in the United Kingdom Pavilion.  You can belly up to the pub bar, grab a pint, and some great fish n' chips to go with it.  The Rose and Crown offers a really great "Beer Flight" for around $10.  It's a great way to have a small sample of various types of beers.  

    Be sure to stop by the American Pavilion as well.  You can usually find a limited release Sam Adams beer on tap.  During the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, Sam Adams brews a special edition beer made exclusively for festival time.  It's always one of our favorites.

    I hope you and your husband have a smashing good time at Epcot!  Please come back and see me again if you have any other questions!

thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.