Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Jul 15, 2012
    Jaynee from IN Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I belong to AAA and want to book a reservation for the preferred Wishes viewing that is offered by AAA. What phone number do I call to reserve this? My agent told me to call the dining number, which was incorrect. Please help!

    Hi Jaynee,

    For AAA preferred fireworks viewing, you'll need to phone 407-WDW-TOUR (407-939-8687) to make reservations. This benefit for guests booking a vacation with AAA has limited availability so I would recommend calling as soon as possible.

    Have fun!
thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.