Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On May 29, 2013
    Lee Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    I would like to attend the chip and dale campfire with my family, as a non disney resident what is the best way to get to the event?

    Hello, Lee!  Welcome to the Moms Panel!

    Chip 'n Dale's Campfire Sing-a-Long is offered every evening at the Campsites at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort weather permitting.  I am not sure where you are staying or from which direction you will be coming from, so I would highly recommend calling (407)WDW-PLAY.  Not only can you inquire about the campfire and any up-to-date information, but they may also be able to tell you the easiest way to get to the resort.

    Address for Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort:

    4510 N. Fort Wilderness Trail
    Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

    ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.