Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Nov 29, 2011
    Karen from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi I asked the panel about coming to Disney in Aug 2012 and my daughter has ADHD and was told to get a GAC card do I need a doctors note to get that card for her. Thank you so much for your help.

    Hi Karen,

    If you feel better having one, you are welcome to present one; however, it is not necessary. I would just begin thinking about what accommodations would be helpful for your daughter. And a quick fyi, your daughter will also need to be with you when you obtain the card. 

    Thank you for visiting the Moms Panel; please let us know if we can help again. 
thumbnail image for Kara

Meet the Panelist: Kara, Nebraska

I am a retired teacher with a family of 3 adult sons who have grown up through Disney. I am known by friends as the Star Wars loving Disney Nerd who always wants to serve up tips and ideas of how to make visits to Walt Disney World special and magical.  Learn More About Kara

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.