Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Mar 11, 2013
    Melissa from MD Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    You answered my ? about the CPDP. Since it won't be available at my 180 days and I can't change a reserv. into a CPDP, how would you handle your ADRs at 180 days? Should I just book something for the day we think we want to do it, then cancel when CPDP

    Hi again Melissa,

    I don't think you'll have a problem securing a Candlelight Processional Dining Package if you call in pretty quickly, however, if you want to go ahead and make a reservation somewhere at the 180 day mark, just to ensure you are all set for dinner, just in case... That's totally fine!  You can cancel without penalty when you book your Candlelight Dining Package and if you call in to do so, the Cast Member assisting can cancel that existing reservation while you're on the line!

    Look forward to hearing from you again soon,

    Amanda F.
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, California

Greetings from California! I am here to help make your visit to the Disney Parks as pixie-dusted as possible! As a regular to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, I am ready to put my coast-to-coast Disney Parks knowledge to work for YOU! Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.