Mom and daughter walking on bridge
  • On May 15, 2019
    Elizabeth from ENGLAND Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    My annual pass card has been damaged what do I do .

    Hello Elizabeth!  Thank you for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    I'm sorry to hear your Annual Pass card has been damaged.  No worries, though!  Simply stop by any Guest Relations window at any Theme Park for a replacement card.  You may also visit the new Disney Ticket Center at Disney Springs.  They will be happy to assist you with a lost, stolen, or damaged card.  Be sure to bring proof of identification with you.  I would also bring the damaged card as well.  Even though you will be able to use any MagicBands linked to your profile for park admission or FastPass+ entry, you will need your card to present to take advantage of Passholder Discounts.

    I hope you have been enjoying all the benefits that come with being an Annual Passholder!

    Please visit the Moms Panel again if you have any additional questions.  We are always happy to help.

    Anne Marie
thumbnail image for Anne Marie

Meet the Panelist: Anne Marie, Illinois

Hi everyone!  I'm Anne Marie from Illinois.  I love escaping our long Midwest winters with some fun in the sun at beautiful Walt Disney World Resort!  It seems our family of six is always on the go, and that is one reason why our Disney vacation memories are so special.  We get the opportunity to have fun while spending precious time together.  I enjoy helping family and friends plan their Disney vacations, and I'd love to help you plan yours too! Learn More About Anne Marie

Related Video

  • thumbnail image for Must-Dos at Disney Springs

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.