Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Jan 30, 2009
    Lynn from MB Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Hello all! Is there any form of Kids ID tags available at WDW or any parks? Like a sticker that says "If I am lost" etc? Or are we parents on our own for such ID etc. Many thanks.

    Hi Lynn!

         You have such a valid concern - I have "misplaced" my children TWICE while at WDW!!!  Fortunately, I have found the best product, "Who's Shoes" ID tags.  Simply fill in your info (cell number is a must!!!) and then slip the velcro strap through your child's shoes. 

        Be sure to let your children know to try to stay in the same place, find a nearby Disney Cast Member and let them know that they have lost their parent/guardian.  I've been assured that it happens all of the time, but when you are running crying through the parks, you know that you aren't winning any "Mommy of the Year" awards!   Be prepared and you will have a magical time!

    Much pixie dust,

    Jackie S.
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, Louisiana

Yes, I'm the one behind you in the grocery store checkout line. You know, the one that lets you know why you simply HAVE to stay on property and laughs when you say that you are going to visit Disney World AND Epcot... Yes, that crazy lady is me! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.