Mom And Daughter Resort Room
  • On Jun 13, 2016
    Yu wen from NY Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Hi, would we be able to upgrade our 7 Day Ticket w/ Park Hopping to Annual pass @MK Guest Relations lobby in City Hall?

    Hi Yu Wen,

    Guest Services at Walt Disney World offers so many wonderful services aimed to make their Guests' stays much easier and way more enjoyable.    You can certainly upgrade your park passes at Magic Kingdom's Guest Relations located at City Hall.  In fact, there are many locations throughout Walt Disney World property that may be more convenient than having to wait until you're in the park.  Please check out the several different locations here.  

    I hope this information helps.  Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel.  Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.