Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On May 8, 2014
    Melissa from PA Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Are we able to request a Disability Access Services Card at Guest Relations at the International Gateway or do we need to use the main Guest Relations inside Epcot? Thanks!

    Hi Melissa!   Thanks for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel with your vacation planning question.  At the current time you will need to visit the Epcot Guest Relations Lobby located near Spaceship Earth to discuss your specific needs and be accommodated by a Cast Member with a Disability  Access Service Card.   If you have any other general questions about your specific needs you can reach Guest Relations at (407) 560-2547.  

    I hope you have truly terrific time at Walt Disney World.  Please stop by and visit us again!

thumbnail image for Jennifer

Meet the Panelist: Jennifer, Alabama

Hello, my name is Jen, and my family and I call the Gulf Coast of Alabama home. I am a mom to 2 rowdy Pirates and a beautiful teenage Princess. I've been showing my "Disney Side" since I was a small child and I can't wait to share the abundance of Pixie-Dusted knowledge I have acquired about the Most Magical Place on Earth with you and your family! Learn More About Jennifer

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.