Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Jul 8, 2014
    Theresa from OH Asked Note: This answer was provided prior to the change to planDisney and may still contain references to Disney Parks Moms Panel.

    Experiences, policies, pricing and other offerings are subject to change and may have changed since the date of this answer.

    Are you able to eat at the other park restaurant without a hopper pass?

    Hi Theresa:

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel and thanks for sending us your question.  If you have a dining reservation at one of the theme parks, you will need a Magic a Your Way Theme Park Ticket to gain entry into the theme park.  If you are already in that theme park, you will be fine, however if you are considering leaving the theme park you are enjoying and dining in a second theme park for the day, you will need a park hopper to dine at that location.  Please remember there are also many fabulous dining options throughout the Disney Resorts, for which you do not need theme park tickets to enter.

    I hope you have a magical time at Walt Disney World Resort Theresa.  Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would be happy to help.

thumbnail image for Stephanie

Meet the Panelist: Stephanie, Ontario

I'm a Canadian mom with so many wonderful memories at Walt Disney World Resort!  I would love to use my experience in  traveling with toddlers, children, tweens and guests with limited mobility to help others experience all the magic Disney has to offer. Learn More About Stephanie

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click the Ask a Question button to open the Ask a Question dialogue box. If you are not logged in a dialogue box will appear to signin in order to ask a question.

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.